Blogiarkisto

torstai 9. joulukuuta 2010

Copyscape &other useful resources

This tool and site is excellent.check it out for your self.
Here is the banners for your site.

http://www.copyscape.com/banners.php?o=r

Like this one..and there is plenty of sizes to choose from.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

I joined..

I am glad for the useful resources i find on twitter -bless for you content and tips providers.

I also found the webinars this year..and attended the only thing is most are in the nights 2-4 AM..

The year draws to an end and I have learned so much.

My new photo gallery and finally the name"
The Way of the Soul" ..for 2011 to work on..combining a lot of things..maybe even new territories all together who knows..future is to be created..Internet and social platform is a potential full of possibilities..as we have seen.

Blessed blessed season to all.

The tools for so much reducing the stress.
.I found in the webinars for
youwealthrevolution.com from oct-now 2010-bless
Darious Barazandeh hoasting/interviewing for an excellent
webinar series.
I enjoyed the replays (48 hours)ever so much and found them very usefull.

Taken the few next steps courageously too with help of the tools..A big Thank you!

I wish to thank ALL my new associates and excellent content providers for the resources tips and free gifts you have shared with me.it has been a absolutely
tremendous source to contemplate on..and gave me much inspiration and new ideas..to implement and tools to use to be able to do that next year..

And a gain so much to learn..oh boy!!I love the idea of a journey and process that
continues..

Like the Tessera experience..I truly got experimenting with that..for few days now..
I even after the first one did cry my gut out i mean there were so many tears to come out and the vision..was after that to skate on those tears for joy..so I jumped out after that with my son grabbed my camera and GUESS what yes we did go to
ice-experincess and get to icebskating school..we could never afford that..)
well I did go and we
.. some video clips for my next idea that came up
with help of the Tessera experience..

go to Youwealth revolution/adam..and you can learn more about Tessera..
WOW ..the audio that takes you in for that experience guided by Adam King

well just few of those tools and how they help..to make you a better person and
take those steps needed ..oh yes ,
had blocks..and I have been clearing them 2010..
those prevented me to further take any steps to continue on my path..

So I am ever so grateful of jumping on those revolutionary webinars..
There was always a message in there..That my soul yearned to hear..
The encouragement too..

I found so so many excellent websites with useful help services and content providers..

Gosh you name it always had the request and guess what the answers came..abundantly..delivered.

I love the wix.com platform for creating the photo galleries..for now..
been searching an easy way to create them..now I found one..
I also joined
*Behance network..of professional creative..will see what all possibilities there opens year 2011..

2010 created one of them..here


and yes I am going to use these banners for my photography..too and websites..

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Search Tool

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti